Mantra Softech MFS 100 USB Fingerprint Scanner for AadhaarPAY
8 in stock
- Assumptions and Exclusions: as of now the AadhaarPAY application is available only for the Android smartphones and tablets. The application is not available for Iphone, Ipad, Microsoft or Blackberry devices. Receipt printing is not in scope.
- Biometric Finger Print Scanner: a. STQC certified Fingerprint devices b.Â Capacitive Scanner c. Support ISO SC37 19794-2/4 or ANSI/INCITS 378 template formats, 500 dpi resolution d. Support for RAW and WSQ format, NFIQ Calculation, one to one/one to many verification e. Supports connectivity to Tablet/Smartphone viaÂ MicroUSB
- Sensor – MOPv1.1
- Iengine_ansi_iso, Innovatrics version 1.55, USB IF compliance, IP54 compliance, Liveness Detection, Latent Detection
New version 5.4 of this device launched on 15 November 2016. New version works in BSNL e – KYC also. New driver link provided. MFS 100 is high quality USB fingerprint sensor. MFS 100 is based on optical sensing technology which efficiently recognizes poor quality fingerprint also. MFS100 can be used for authentication, identification and verification functions that let your fingerprint act like digital passwords that cannot be lost, forgotten or stolen. Hard optical sensor is resistant to scratches, impact, vibrant and electrostatic shock.
From the manufacturer
MFS 100 is an optical fingerprint scanner with high-quality scanning capabilities. It captures images and verifies fingerprints with high-speed USB connectivity.
Extractor: Iengine_ansi_iso, Innovatrics version 1.55, USB IF compliance, IP54 compliance, Liveness Detection, Latent Detection
Weight and Dimensions
Mobile Tablet Preferable Model Preferable Model Full Touch Screen Preferable Model Full Touch Screen Screen Size 4.5 inch or above for mobiles 7 inch or above Resolution 540 x 960 1280 x 800 Display LCD Touchscreen LCD Touchscreen Communication Interface GSM, GPRS, Wifi, Bluetooth v 4.0 GSM, GPRS, Wifi, Bluetooth v 4.0 Connectivity 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth, v4.00 above (optional) 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth, v4.00 above (optional) Supported Mobile Network GSM only. 2G, 3G, 4G GSM only. 2G, 3G, 4G USB Micro USB v2.0 , USB Host (Mandatory) Micro USB v2.0 , USB Host (Mandatory) OTG Compatible Yes, must be capable enough to detect microUSB Biometric Fingerprint Scanner Yes, must be capable enough to detect microUSB Biometric Fingerprint Scanner Android Version Android 5.1.1. or above Rooted devices and Customized Android versions are not supported Android 5.1.1. or above Rooted devices and Customized Android versions are not supported
It is used as an authentication device in Cashless Transactions via AadharPay
- One of the Lowest FAR and FRR NIST complied interoperable template format standards
- Device Compatibility with ISO 19794-4 and ISO 19794-2 for fingerprint capture and verification
- Ability to Store image, Raw Data and minutiae of the fingerprint captured for Verification
- Fast matching speed
- Scratch free sensor surface
How to Use Your Fingerprint Reader?
For Best Image Quality
If the scanned fingerprint is unclear or does not have enough contrast, the minutiae may be inconsistently sampled, resulting in less accuracy and poor performance. Certain environments and skin conditions, such as wet skin can initially cause a fingerprint to appear too light or too dark.
The proper placement of your finger while scanning can help give more consistent results for any biometric application. Place the pad of your finger at the center of the sensor. Do not place your finger too slowly or too softly
What is OTG? Is my device OTG compatible?
USB On-The-Go, often abbreviated to USB OTG or just OTG, is a specification that allows USB devices, such as tablets or smartphones, to act as a host, allowing other USB devices, such as USB flash drives, digital cameras, mice or keyboards, to be attached to them. To find out if your device supports OTG plug it to any computer/laptop using a USB cable. If the device recognizes your phone/tablet then it is OTG compatible.
- Currently this device only supports Android 5.1 and above.
- It does not support iOS, Windows or Linux
- It does not have printing capabilities
- This device works with mobiles and tablets that are OTG compliant
Product informationTechnical Details
Item model number Mantra_MFS100 Colour Black Whats in the box 1 Finger Print Scanner